Thursday 21 October 2010

The Human Centipede (First Segment)


A Mad surgeon creates a human centipede from 3 kidnapped tourists.

If you havn't hered about this film yet, and don't know how one makes a Human Centipede, have a study of this diagram, I'll wait...

Properly grossed out? - good!

I put off watching this movie for aaaaaaaagggggggggggges, as I'm not into 'challenging' myself the way I used to be when I was a teenager, but I decided to bite the bullet and 'force it down' for Shocktober...


...Turns out I needn't have waited. The movie is surprisingly tame, and features less blood than most recent horror movies; the surgery it's self is surprisingly underplayed, and the finished creation has bandages over all it's nasty bits.

Truth be told, the movie was a little disappointing, it has a great central concept, but not much of a plot - people are kidnapped, co-joined, and attempt to escape, and that's really all there is to it; it's kept watchable though by German actor Dieter Laser, who puts in a brilliant and hilarious performance as the insane Dr. Heiter.



No comments:

Post a Comment